The Information We Collect
- Your username, valid email address, password and the area you live in. In order to use the Site, you must register and provide this information. We may also collect your name, email address and other information about you when you sign a petition on the Site or contact us via our site contact form.
- The content you created and posted on the Site. We collect a variety of information related to your posted content. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, A Bit Too Much! has no control over how this information will be used. So please think carefully about what personally identifiable information you disclose in your post.
*Cookies - A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer's hard drive to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. It’s designed to make web users experience quicker and more convenient.
How We Use the Information
- Your username, valid email address, password and the area you live in. We use this information to help reduce spam posts and enhance your experience on our site. We may use your contact information to get in touch with you when necessary (for instance, to reply to your message, to request further documentation during the process of business ownership verification, or to inform you the progress of the petition you have signed). We do not disclose your email address to any third parties with exceptions stated in “Information Disclosure” section. In the case that you have signed a petition on the Site, your signature details may be viewed by petition targets.
- The content you created and posted on the Site. We use the complaint information for our internal statistical purposes including research and development and for rebuttals. We may share public information contained in a complaint with third parties at our discretion.
- What you do on the Site. We use the tracking information related to usage of the Site to get a better understanding of the visitors’ use of the site, which allows us to improve and focus the site on the areas of most interest. We may use some aggregated data but will never reveal personal information in its context with exceptions stated in “Information Disclosure” section.
Data We Store
We store the following information in our database:
- User registration information.
- All posts' content.
- Activities taken place (i.e. voting and reporting)
Although we make good faith efforts to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
A Bit Too Much! may disclose personal information as well as computer information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the requirements of the law or a legal process.
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of A Bit Too Much! , its users or others.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, or you believe that our website has collected incorrect information, please do not hesitate to contact us .