Acceptance of Terms
Rules and Conduct
You are solely responsible for all content or information you post or display, and the consequences of any such content. As a condition of use, you agree to abide by the rules below.
- You will not post on the Site any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity.
- You will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting information on A Bit Too Much!, you promise that the information is truthful and accurate.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or except as otherwise permitted by law.
- You will not upload, or cause to be uploaded software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that can damage, harm or interfere with the proper function of any software or hardware, or to obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, or other information of A Bit Too Much! or any third party.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Site, or bypass any means A Bit Too Much! may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or run software to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
A Bit Too Much! has no obligation to monitor the content, information or links to third party websites posted by its users. You acknowledge that Gripe is not responsible or liable for such content, information, or functions, accuracy or legality of any third party websites. A Bit Too Much! reserves the right, but are not obligated, to delete or remove any content in its sole discretion, including without limitation any posts, from the Site at any time, without or without notice to its users.
Registration and Password
By registering at Site, you agree that You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and responsible for keeping your password confidential. You agree to immediately notify A Bit Too Much! in writing of any unauthorized use of your account.
Ownership of Content
The materials and information on the Site provided by A Bit Too Much! or its partners are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection laws. You may only use them for personal, non-commercial purposes, and no licence for the use of them for any other purpose is granted to you. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any such material for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from A Bit Too Much!, or from the copyright holder identified in such material's copyright notice.
By submitting any forms of content to the Site you grant A Bit Too Much! a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and licence to use, reproduce, publish, modify, translate, distribute and any copyrights and other intellectual property rights contained therein and to incorporate it in other works in any form. You agree thatA Bit Too Much! may build databases, resulting from content submitted to analyse and sell such databases to third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranty
A Bit Too Much! endeavours to maintain the site to the best of its ability, but does not warrant that its connection to the internet will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or any defects will be corrected.
The services provided "as is" and "as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
A Bit Too Much! is not responsible for any sites to which links are provided, or for any other sites in turn linked to such sites, or for any webcasting received from any linked site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall A Bit Too Much!, nor its directors, employees, agents or partners be liable to your or any other persons for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or application, even if A Bit Too Much! or its employees or agents or know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
In the event that A Bit Too Much! determines, at its sole discretion, that you have breached any part of these Terms, A Bit Too Much! may warn you via e-mail, remove any content posted by you to the Site, terminate your access to all or any part of the Site, or take any other action that A Bit Too Much! considers to be appropriate.
A Bit Too Much! reserves the right to terminate, at its sole discretion, your registration and/or ability to access the site any time without notice.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold each of harmless A Bit Too Much!, its directors, employees, affiliates, contractors and agents from all liabilities, claims, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, make by any third party due to or arise from your use or misuse of, or access to, the Site or content and services the Site provides.
These Terms, the interpretation of these Terms and any dispute arising from these terms will be governed by the laws the laws of England and Wales.